This service is primarily designed for Insurance Companies and Loss Adjusters, but we also cater for private clients.
It provides an emergency facility with the ability to respond immediately to any disaster with a mobile restoration studio, especially designed for the recovery and transport of any damaged items.
Everything is provided as a single package with full administration and detailed correspondance included throughout the entire process.
- The initial recovery and assessment on site with the commitment to respond to all disasters, such as fire and flood, anywhere in the UK
- Fully trained staff on site within 24 hours where necessary
- All consolidation and consequent restoration work
Immediate remedial treatment completed on site
- Provision of all emergency and packing materials
Provision of drying facilities
- Full evaluation of each individual item
- All details assimilated prior to communication with Loss Adjustor
Case report provided within 48 hours
All specialist restorers co-ordinated by Everett Fine Art
All work completed within an agreed schedule
- Works delivered back to client with any necessary hanging and aftercare included
The time given to complete the work is taken from the moment the works are committed for restoration.
Due to the specialist nature of high worth disaster recovery we recommend that prior to using Disaster Recovery Service you discuss with us the full range of your future requirements.